Well it has been awhile since I last posted but Christmas was good, this year I went overboard and we both got quite a bit of stuff. Tyler got a lot of new clothes as did I. We each got some movies, and games. Tyler got some tools that he was really excited about!
Tyler reached his 1,000 hour mark a bit before Christmas and we are so excited about that, he has been working hard towards getting that and hopefully it will pay off. We have had fun in El Centro (I say this hesitantly on my part, I should actually say we have had some fun in San Diego when Tyler could get work off), but we are nonetheless anxious to continue on with our journey. I am ready to settle down, not necessarily have kids (we aren't jumping on that train yet) but rather get a house and just know that this is where we will, hopefully, be for awhile. But we are still a couple of years away from that so here is to patience. I used to always tell Taylor that Patience is a virtue and I guess that that its a virtue that I am going to acquire whether I want to or not. Work for me is the same, smells like cows, 1/4 of the time don't know what people are saying because it's in spanish, and hay hay and more hay.
This picture was actually taken only a couple of months after we moved here, those pants would be considered nice now. Tyler has gone through 3 pairs of pants and several pairs of shoes, his hands are stained with grease, if I didn't know any better I would think I married a mechanic. Tyler doesn't mind because he's happy with the knowledge that he is gaining!
When I look around at everything that Tyler and I have I really can't complain because we have been so blessed, and I have no doubt that things will work out for us as long as we keep doing what we are supposed to.
No comments:
Post a Comment