Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Utah!

      Tyler and I were very lucky to visit Utah this past week, and what a week it was, unfortunately I did not get any pictures.  We left Friday late afternoon and drove to Las Vegas, Saturday was spent with Kelli and her wonderful family, where we went out to eat at two new and different places (Tyler refused to eat at a chain restaurant and Kelli did not disappoint).  We saw Penn & Teller Saturday night, Tyler really enjoyed it, I'm sad to say that I fell asleep during it, not because I didn't enjoy it but rather it started at 9 p.m. which is my bedtime and I was tired.  I kept trying to wake myself up by telling myself that it was a $45 ticket but it didn't work.
       Sunday we continued the drive to Utah and celebrated Tyler's 26th birthday at Mom's and Dad's with the family.  We loved seeing everyone!  Monday Tyler and I did some errands, Tyler left for Logan that night to renew his pilots license and I spent the night at Loni's with a very stubborn Wally who would not sleep, poor guy was sick.  I can say this about my nieces and nephews, I love every single one of them but I am under no illusion as to what your life will be like with kids, but like I said I love them all but Tyler and I will definitely take our time.
      The whole week was fun, we made the journey back home Saturday and missed everyone as soon as we got in the car.  The highlight of the week though was definitely Wednesday at the Zoo where poor Bella is probably scarred for life from that Gorilla.  The most action that I have ever seen at a Zoo and I think it almost gave dad a heart attack.  While standing in front of the window watching the Gorilla he suddenly became threatened by dad and jumped up and hit both of his fists at the window right in front of dad.  So funny!  Tyler was curious if he would do the same to him and sure enough he did.  Bella was so cute and concerned for everyone that she pulled us out of the Gorilla house to the safety of the outside.  All in all it was a very successful and enjoyable vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment