Monday, January 2, 2012
Christmas
Tyler and I had a very good Christmas. Tyler got a remote control Helicopter (which he has already broken) clothes, shoes, jacket, baseball hats and lots of his favorite goodies. I got kitchen gadgets, clothes, jewelry - Tyler bought me a beautiful gold ring band, a super cool traveling neck pillow that I have wanted to get for the long drives to Utah, and my favorite goodies as well. The week before Christmas we did Secret Santa with Lynn and Jan, Tyler's sister Stephanie and her husband Rob drove the long 12 hour drive down Christmas day, sadly I got to hang out with them more than Tyler because he had to work. They drove back Wednesday and Thursday Tyler's Grandma, Grandpa, Uncle Kenny, and Aunt Teresa drove down and we got to spend New Years Eve with them! It was great seeing family and spending the holidays with them, we loved every minute of it, and when his grandparents and aunt and uncle left Sunday I asked if I could be their stowaway back to Utah. But my love for Tyler won over my wanting to return to Utah.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I want to see more pics of your apartment! Glad you had a good Christmas, we missed you!
ReplyDeleteYou two are so cute! We missed you over the holidays :(
ReplyDeleteUse a buddy pass and come visit soon!!